Your dog will love antler chews for a long time! They are packed full of nutrients too!
|Dogs love them because they:
- Are naturally full of nutrients
- Keeps your dog’s teeth clean
- Are Long lasting
- Are odorless and hypoallergenic
- Do not stain furniture or carpet
- Satisfy the dog that loves to chew
|Antler Dog Chews are Full of Nutrients:
- Calcium and Phosphorus -strengthen your dog’s bones and teeth
- Collagen which is good for ligaments, tendons, skin, hair and teeth
- Iron – essential for healthy blood
- Lipids – maintains a good coat and immune system
- Potassium – goof for your dog’s heart
- Zinc – digestion and respiration
Pick the right size antler chew for your dog:
Under 20 lbs = small
20 -40 lbs. = medium
40 - 60 lbs. = large
60 - 90 lbs. = extra large
Over 90 lbs. = huge
Note: because antlers vary in size and shape the picture shown is a representation of what you will receive
Antler chews make wonderful chews for dogs, but just like any dog chew it is important to be careful and to supervise your dog.
Here are a few safety tips:
- Make sure the antler dog chew is large enough so there is no possibility your dog could choke on it.
- Check your antler chew for any possible share edges. If there are any they are easily removed by rubbing the share edge against concrete or sandpaper.
- Wash the antler chew in warm, soapy water and rinse well before giving to your dog.
- Give the antler chew to your dog and watch him or her while he or she chews it for at least the first few times. Make sure your dog is gnawing on the antler instead of trying to break the antler chew in half since chewing and hard chewing this way could damage his or her teeth.
- Do not allow your dog to consume more than an inch of the antler per day
- Take the antler chew away from your dog once it gets worn down to a small enough size that your dog could swallow or choke on it.